Welcome To My Blog

Friday 20 December 2013

Mariah Carey Dislocates Shoulder on Video Set


It seems as though those sky high heels Mariah Carey is so fond of may not be such a good idea afterall, as the singer dislocated her shoulder during a video shoot on Sunday (July 7).
According to the New York Post, the "Always Be My Baby" beauty was working on a video for her latest single "#Beautiful" when she fell over and was injured.
No ambulance was called to Avenue, a Chelsea nightclub where the shoot was taking place, but Mariah was taken to New York’s Hospital for Special Surgery, where doctors reset her shoulder.

A rep for the "Butterfly" songstress said Ms.Carey is resting at home and doing fine. Stay linked to Gossipsride for all the latest details!





I am the author of this blog . i will upload all my collection of celebrity photos daily . have fun !!! Contact me Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts