Welcome To My Blog

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Behati Prinsloo New VS Model (Namibian Model) Hot Sexy Transparent Lingerie Photoshoot

Why am I only finding out about Behati Prinsloo now!  (Namibian Model) This girl is seriously hot and has slipped under the radar for too long! She’s actually a well established model and has amongst other jobs been a Victoria’s Secret model for a couple of years! VS, your marketing of your models needs improving as I have never seen her until this week – and trust me – I look!


Behati Prinsloo for Princesse Tam Tam Spring 2012 Campaign by Jan Welters


Fashion pictures or video of Behati Prinsloo: Princesse Tam Tam S/S '12; in the fashion photography channel 'Advertising'.






TAGS: Behati Prinsloo Princesse Tam Tam Spring Summer 2012, Behati Prinsloo by Jan Welters for Princesse Tam Tam Spring 2012 Campaign., Princesse Tam Tam - Spring 2012 - Behati Prinsloo Love, Namibian Models Behati Prinsloo Hot Transparent Lingerie Pictures, Behati Prinsloo Wardrobe Malfunction Pics, Behati Prinsloo New Hot VS Models Sexy Pictures, Behati Prinsloo Hot Photos, Pictures 


I am the author of this blog . i will upload all my collection of celebrity photos daily . have fun !!! Contact me Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts