Welcome To My Blog

Thursday 11 July 2013

Alessandra Ambrosio: Meatpacking District Dame


Looking to cool off on a hot summer afternoon, Alessandra Ambrosio grabbed an iced tea while out in the Meatpacking District of New York City on Tuesday (July 9).
The gorgeous Brazilian supermodel sipped her Starbucks beverage and chatted with a friend as she hopped into her ride, sporting a black top and pulled-back hairdo. 
Most of Ambrosio’s creative energy as of late has been devoted to her Ale by Alessandra lifestyle brand, a logical extension of her already-successful career.
She explained, “I know what I like and what I want to see. I want to be satisfied just as much as the customer. I'm creating a brand that's everything that I am passionate about and have experience in, from growing up in Brazil, travelling around the world and moving here five years ago.”

Enjoy the pictures of Alessandra Ambrosio out shopping at the Meatpacking District in NYC (July 9).













I am the author of this blog . i will upload all my collection of celebrity photos daily . have fun !!! Contact me Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts