Welcome To My Blog

Thursday 11 July 2013

Ashley Benson: BOA Steakhouse Babe


Taking care of her growling tummy, Ashley Benson showed up at BOA Steakhouse in Hollywood last night (July 9).
The “Spring Breakers” starlet brought along a few friends and looked cute and casual in a red and black plaid top with distressed jeans, black boots, and a ball cap as she strolled inside the eatery.
Meanwhile, Ashley responded to the recent rumors that she’s striking up a romance with her “Pretty Little Liars” costar Tyler Blackburn.
Benson tweeted, “Haha @usweekly what are you gonna come up with next??? Hilarious. Although I do love you @tylerjblackburn.”

Enjoy the pictures of Ashley Benson leaving BOA Steakhouse in Hollywood (July 9).









I am the author of this blog . i will upload all my collection of celebrity photos daily . have fun !!! Contact me Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts