Welcome To My Blog

Thursday 11 July 2013

Demi Lovato Drops Teaser for “Made in the USA” Listen Here!


Giving fans a sneak peek of her latest video, Demi Lovato released a teaser for “Made in the USA” on Wednesday (July 10).
The “Heart Attack” songstress tweeted “The #MadeInTheUSA video is coming!!!!!! Premieres 7/17 on @VEVO!!! Want a teaser?…”
Recently, Ms. Lovato spoke with reporters about her latest album, titled Demi, and its healing effect on her life.
'My life has changed so much. I am vulnerable and honest in this record, the way I've always wanted to be. I was ready to come out of the darkness," she shared.
''Writing this album was therapeutic, it helped me get rid of my demons. I am a warrior now - I've been through so much in the past years, it was hard to find the courage to get out of it and write about it, I was afraid no one would understand my message.''
Check out the teaser for “Made in the USA” in the player below and let us know what you think!








I am the author of this blog . i will upload all my collection of celebrity photos daily . have fun !!! Contact me Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts