Welcome To My Blog

Thursday 11 July 2013

Kylie Jenner: Corner Bakery Cutie


Taking some time off from her busy schedule, Kylie Jenner headed over to the Corner Bakery in Calabasas, California on Tuesday (July 9).
The E! reality television starlet was joined by Julian Brooks, who also happens to be her sister Kendall Jenner'srumored boyfriend, as she picked up some delicious treats.
 Earlier this week, Kylie took to her blog to wish a very happy birthday to her own alleged beau Jaden Smith, emphasizing that they’re best friends.
Jenner wrote, "Although we can't remember exactly when we met, I couldn't be more grateful that we did. You understand me like not many do & you always know the right time to make me laugh. And no, you haven't failed once to catch me when I attempt to walk or open the door on my every entrance."

Enjoy the pictures of Kylie Jenner out with Kendall Jenner's rumored boyfriend Julian Brooks at the Corner Bakery in Calabasas (July 9).













I am the author of this blog . i will upload all my collection of celebrity photos daily . have fun !!! Contact me Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts