Welcome To My Blog

Thursday 11 July 2013

Nicole Richie Stops by "Extra"


Taking care of a media obligation, Nicole Richie arrived on the West Hollywood set of "Extra" for a guest spot on Wednesday (July 10).
Always hip to the latest styles, the "Simple Life" alum donned black and white striped pants and a printed top as she chatted with host Mario Lopez prior to her appearance.
Gearing up pre-interview, the mother of two tweeted "I think I'll spend my afternoon Cabbage Patchin' with Mario Lopez."
On Tuesday, Nicole dropped another hilarious episode of web series "Candidly Nicole," this time musing on her sleep issues and lack of naps.
“I don’t really nap, I don’t really sleep anywhere else. Mainly just my house and frat houses,” she said. "If you say it’s okay then I’ll take a little disco nap, I will demand it.”

Enjoy the pictures of Nicole Richie on the set of "Extra" in West Hollywood, CA (July 10).









I am the author of this blog . i will upload all my collection of celebrity photos daily . have fun !!! Contact me Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts