Welcome To My Blog

Thursday 11 July 2013

Selma Blair Dishes on Charlie Sheen Drama in Hunger Spring/Summer 2013


Before saying goodbye to the set of "Anger Management," Selma Blair scored a feature in the Spring/Summer 2013 issue of Hunger magazine.
While donning designer duds from Dolce & Gabbana for the black-and-white shot spread, the "Legally Blonde" actress revealed her thoughts on Charlie Sheen and how speaking her mind sometimes gets her into trouble.
Check out Gossipsride recap of Miss Blair's interview below. For more, be sure to visit Hunger magazine!
On Charlie Sheen:
"Charlie gives me a little street cred. If you're going to do a sitcom, it's like, 'Wow, okay, Charlie. Not bad.' He can be such a scoundrel, but he really is affable, affectionate and supremely talented. When I first took the show, people were like, 'Aren't you worried about working with him?' I was totally baffled by that. I'm a really lucky girl to get to work with Charlie. He's an unbelievable actor; I really love him in everything he's been in - dramas, 'Hot Shots!' 'Major League' - he's always proven himself to be a great actor; he just happens to have a big personality."
On her truthful personality:
"I don't know how to sugarcoat things. It's like I was a great b******, but have a terrible bedside manner. Like how I threw 'great b******' in, just in case anyone was wondering?"

On her love for fashion:
"I just feel at home in fashion. I don't know what my style is: I'm most at home in classic, but I love punk, too. I've always viewed clothes more as wardrobe, like, who do I want to be? I'd be an equestrienne one day, Sarah Bernhardt the next."


I am the author of this blog . i will upload all my collection of celebrity photos daily . have fun !!! Contact me Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts