Welcome To My Blog

Thursday 11 July 2013

Sofia Vergara: Birthday Bash on the Set of "Chef"


Hard at work on her birthday, Sofia Vergara arrived on the Los Angeles set of her next film "Chef" on Wednesday (July 10).
Flashing a bright smile, the new 41-year-old "Modern Family" mama was ready for her close-up in a figure-hugging floral-printed frock as she took in well wishes from the filming crew.
Excited for her big day, the Columbian cutie sent out several tweets throughout the afternoon.
"Happy birthday to me! My @harpersbazaarus cover out today!!," she posted about her Terry Richardson-shot front page story.
Later, she put up two snaps from the movie set, including one of her birthday cake, saying, "Happy bday on the set !! My cake!!!!!"

Enjoy the pictures of Sofia Vergara on the set of "'Chef" in Los Angeles (July 10).









I am the author of this blog . i will upload all my collection of celebrity photos daily . have fun !!! Contact me Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts