Welcome To My Blog

Thursday 11 July 2013

Will Smith’s Shy JFK Arrival


Gearing up for some time in the Big Apple, Will Smith flew into JFK International Airport on Tuesday evening (July 9).
The “I Am Legend” hunk seemed a bit reticent to be photographed and hid beneath a ball cap with a grey t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers as he strolled through the terminal.
Meanwhile, it seems world class gymnast Louis Smith would choose Will as his partner if he were ever to swing to the gay side of the fence.
Louis shared, “I got asked this the other day… I said Will Smith. Because he’s very dedicated to his family, he’s very loyal, funny, hardworking and talented. So, in the most non-sexual way, it would have to be based on the person.”

Enjoy the pictures of Will Smith arriving at JFK airport in NYC (July 10).





I am the author of this blog . i will upload all my collection of celebrity photos daily . have fun !!! Contact me Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts