Welcome To My Blog

Friday 20 September 2013

I Want To Get Naked And Pose For Playboy

Before giving birth the starlet stated that she is full of self confidence and that after she gives birth she will be sexy again just like she was in 2007, when she first took off her clothes for the magazine.
I Want To Get Naked And Pose For Playboy
With her boyfriend, Kanye West, she made a provocative editorial for L’Officel Hommes. Both of them posed naked. She also posed in a bikini while naked for the magazine DuJour and during 2003 she filmed a home video with ex-boyfriend Ray Jay.
Kim and Kanye West For L'Officiel Hommes
Kim Kardashian For Playboy
Nevertheless, it seems that her most important editorial from all of these was the editorial for Playboy. Kardashian got naked for the best known male magazine in 2007 and she wants to do that again.
Kim For Playboy
“When I give birth and get my body back into shape, I want to take my clothes of for Playboy”, stated Kim while she was still pregnant. Her statement was noticed by the cameras while shooting her family reality show.
Kim Playboy
During her pregnancy Kim Kardashian gained a few more kilograms and was the target of a number of critics. It seems despite everything, she is full of self confidence and will definitely take her clothes of for the male magazine.
Playboy Kim Kardashian


I am the author of this blog . i will upload all my collection of celebrity photos daily . have fun !!! Contact me Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts