Welcome To My Blog

Saturday 19 October 2013


Rosie Huntington Whiteley: Balmain Beauty at LAX


Making a fashionable landing in Los Angeles today (October 18), Rosie Huntington Whiteley arrived at LAX, sporting her iconic good looks.

Dressed to kill with her long blonde hair flowing about her shoulders, the Burberry model wore a stylish black Balmain leather jacket, white tee shirt, fashionable black pants and designer boots, while a black handbag completed the ensemble.

Although Rosie makes the terminal look like a runway, the 26-year-old stunner doesn't seem to see herself as sexy as the rest of the world does.

“It's a totally subjective opinion and not something I pay all that much attention to,” she told Vogue.co.uk. “I certainly don't feel like one (a sex symbol)! I really don't take it too seriously to be honest, but I understand that it's part of my public image.”

Enjoy the pictures of Rosie Huntington Whiteley arriving at LAX airport in Los Angeles (October 18).














I am the author of this blog . i will upload all my collection of celebrity photos daily . have fun !!! Contact me Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts