Welcome To My Blog

Thursday 11 July 2013

Cheryl Cole Shares Grief Over Dog’s Cancer Diagnosis


She loves her prized pooch Kiera more than words can describe, so it’s no surprise that Cheryl Cole is gutted over the pup’s cancer diagnosis.
The Girls Aloud singer posted a photo of the beloved Jack Russell Terrier to her Instagram account along with a special request to all of her fans. 
Cheryl captioned, "This is my dog Kiera. I have had her since she was two months old and I was 16. Tomorrow she has radiotherapy and will be in doggy hospital for two to three weeks.”

"Will you help me send her happy vibes and pray for her with me please? She's my oldest baby and it's breaking my heart."





I am the author of this blog . i will upload all my collection of celebrity photos daily . have fun !!! Contact me Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts