Welcome To My Blog

Thursday 11 July 2013

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Gears Up for “FOX & Friends” Transition


She’s spent the last ten years as the sole voice of conservatism on “The View,” and Elisabeth Hasselbeck said goodbye to her cohosts in a moving final episode today (July 10).
Co-host Joy Behar teased her longtime cohort, “Fox? Jeez? Won’t you be a fish out of water there?”
As for their tendency to clash ideologically, Joy explained, “We’d have our discussion and then we’d talk about shoes or something. Everybody thinks we were mad at each other. We never were.”
Of her experience on the show, Elisabeth gushed, “Over a decade I’ve attended the Barbara Walters' school of journalism. I feel like I’ve gotten my Master’s.”

Meanwhile, Hasselbeck’s future co-anchor Brian Kilmeade is looking forward to having her join his team at “FOX and Friends.” “Can you imagine? She’s going to get a chance to be on a show where they let her talk.”





I am the author of this blog . i will upload all my collection of celebrity photos daily . have fun !!! Contact me Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts