Welcome To My Blog

Thursday 11 July 2013

LeAnn Rimes Fires Back at Pregnancy Rumors via Twitter


Defending herself against the annoying tabloids, LeAnn Rimes assured her fans that she is “far from pregnant” in a Twitter post this afternoon (July 10).
In an quick post, the 30-year-old shared, “LMAO Star Magazine! I don't know if you [doctor] the pics or pic the worst one you can find, but I'm far from pregnant . . . "
Although Miss Rimes rocked a healthier, shapely figure as of late she added, “just dropped a jean size."
LeAnn mother’s two step-children with hubby Eddie Cibrian whom she married back in 2011. The pair do not have any children of their own.





I am the author of this blog . i will upload all my collection of celebrity photos daily . have fun !!! Contact me Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts