Welcome To My Blog

Thursday 11 July 2013

Robin Thicke Fires Back at “Blurred Lines” Critics


He’s never been one for lyrical modesty, and Robin Thicke's latest single “Blurred Lines” has drawn harsh criticism from conservative voices.
During an interview with BBC Radio 1, the “Magic” singer took issue with folks calling his song “rapey” and “encouraging of sexual assault.”
Thicke declared, “Yeah, I think they should all… I can’t even dignify that with a response. That’s ridiculous.”

He also explained that the message deals with "blurring the lines between men and women and how much we're the same and blurred lines between a good girl and a bad girl. Even very good girls have a little bad side. You just have to know how to pull it out of them."





I am the author of this blog . i will upload all my collection of celebrity photos daily . have fun !!! Contact me Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts