Welcome To My Blog

Thursday 11 July 2013

Zach Braff Assists with Friend's Proposal: Watch Here!



He's one of the kindest and funniest actors in Hollywood, so it was no surprise that Zach Braff was willing to extend a hand to one of his fans in need.
Teaming up with musician Matt Hulbert, the "Scrubs" alum helped the eager romantic put together a proposal music video for his girlfriend Janice.
Once the unexepecting bride-to-be pressed play, a happy Zach appeared on the screen with headphones on and said, "Sorry, you caught me listening to one of my favorite songs by my good friend Matt. Man, can he really rock out."
The 38-year-old actor continued, "He asked me to help him with a little he'd like to ask you, Janice.... He knows... that he never became a rock star that he promised you he would become, I'm sure in your eyes he's a rockstar. But he's hoping you can over look. And he would like you to please consider being his wife. Being his bride. But before you answer, let's see what a few other people think you should do."
Matt's song continues on as friends, family and even pet's of the couple held up "Say Yes" signs for Janice.
At the end of the clip, Mr. Braff comes back and says, "That's pretty unanimous Matt. And let's be honest you're never going to score any one this hot, so I'd stick with her. So go for it, marry her, as Beyonce said, 'If you like then you should put a ring on it.'"
Check out the adorable video below!








I am the author of this blog . i will upload all my collection of celebrity photos daily . have fun !!! Contact me Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts