Welcome To My Blog

Thursday 11 July 2013

Sailor Brinkley Cook in Teen Vogue August 2013: Models Today are Sticks


She's seems to be following in her mother Christie Brinkley's modeling footsteps, and now Sailor Brinkley Cook scored a feature in the August 2013 issue of Teen Vogue magazine.
While rocking designer duds from Paule Ka and Gucci for the Pamela Hanson-shot spread, the 15-year-old aspiring model chatted about her childhood with mom.
Check out a few highlights from Miss Brinkley Cook's interview below. For more, be sure to visit Teen Vogue!
On growing up:
"When I was young, my best friend and I would try on [my mother's] clothes and make little videos with her high heels. Little did we know how sacred those Christian Louboutins are!"
On meeting actor and crush Zac Efron:
"We were in Turks and Caicos, and we got invited to a Zumba class at Bruce Willis'. I had been Zac's biggest fan since 'High School Musical' - I'm still obsessed with him. So my mom and I walked into the house, and I see his head. I was like, 'Oh my God, Zac Efron's here!' I pulled myself together and was like, 'Mom, we need to act like I'm not a fan at all. We're just peers. We are good. He was picture-perfect, of course.I saw him a couple days later on New Year's Eve and he goes, 'Hey Sailor, do you want to dance?' I went back to my room afterward and video-chatted every single one of my friends. It was my profile picture on Facebook for, like, the rest of the year."
On her mom weight loss advice:
"I said, 'Mom, should I diet?' and she was like, 'No! You don't need to be skinny, you just need to be happy with yourself and confident and fit.' All of her photos really show that. She was like a goodness."

On her thoughts about models:
"I feel like models today have turned into sticks, and it's so unwomanly. I am for models who are healthy and have a personality. You shouldn't just be a piece of cardboard."


I am the author of this blog . i will upload all my collection of celebrity photos daily . have fun !!! Contact me Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts