Welcome To My Blog

Thursday 11 July 2013

Justin Bieber Angers Hockey Fans With Stanley Cup Photo


He never misses an opportunity to ham it up, and Justin Bieber proudly posed with the Stanley Cup while in Chicago, Illinois yesterday (July 9).
The “Baby” singer gave a concert at the United Center (where the World Champion Chicago Blackhawks play), and before the show he got some photos with the iconic trophy.
However, Justin’s No. 1 hand sign and the Blackhawks team jersey with his name on the back seems to have upset the team’s fans in a big way.
One faithful Chicago follower tweeted, "Who the hell let Bieber touch the Stanley Cup? #whyyy #contaminated."
Another naysayer posted,"Justin Bieber touched the stanley cup... I'm gonna go jump off a cliff now,” and a third critic declared, “Justin Bieber taking a pic next to the Stanley Cup with a Blackhawks jersey that says his name on it is the biggest joke I've ever seen."

After the gig, Bieber ignored the negativity and simply tweeted, "Chicago always does it right! One of the best shows of the tour. I couldn't stop smiling! Thank you beliebers. I love you!"



I am the author of this blog . i will upload all my collection of celebrity photos daily . have fun !!! Contact me Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts