Welcome To My Blog

Thursday 11 July 2013

Khloe & Rob Kardashian: Sibling Fun in Calabasas


Taking care of their career duties, Khloe Kardashian and her brother Rob Kardashian showed up in Calabasas, California on Tuesday afternoon (July 9).
The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” stars filmed their reality television show at LAB Brewing Co, though Robert wasn’t thrilled to see a bunch of shutterbugs waiting for him.
And given her recent weight loss, Khloe looked more confident than ever in a white v-neck tee with cut off shorts, a waist-wrapped flannel shirt, red headband and green Chanel bag with Timberland boots.
In honor of her niece’s birthday on Monday, Khloe tweeted, “Happy 1st birthday to my sweet princess. One of my living angels.”

Enjoy the pictures of Khloe and Rob Kardashian out in Calabasas (July 9).













I am the author of this blog . i will upload all my collection of celebrity photos daily . have fun !!! Contact me Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts