Welcome To My Blog

Thursday 11 July 2013

Sofia Vergara Scores the Cover of Harper's Bazaar August 2013


Stepping away from the set of her hit series "Modern Family," Sofia Vergara took a beat to front the August 2013 issue of Harper's Bazaar Magazine.
While donning designer goods from Dolce & Gabbana and Harry Winston for the Terry Richardson-shot front page, the 41-year-old actress dished about her exciting career and revealed her thoughts on the "natural look."
Check out a few highlights from Miss Vergara's interview below. For more, be sure to visit Harper's Bazaar
On "Modern Family":
"Even after the first episode, it was insane. People came up to me everywhere - little girls, grandmothers, everybody. I don't think there's ever going to be a better part for me. But I do think - and my son and boyfriend agree with me - that I could play a crazy psychopath. I'm not joking."
On staying confident:
"You know, I think what has made me successful is that I have no need to prove anything to anyone. There are so many actresses who stop working because they take themselves too seriously - gorgeous women, but no roles. I don't have those insecurities; I'm very thankful that they're casting me. Now that I'm getting more secure with acting, I'm sure I could do other things."
On her looks and makeup:
"It's automatic. I shower, do hair and make. For me, it's like shaving. I don't believe in a natural look. Lipstick brightens your face! Unless you're Gisele Bunchen or 19, you need something. Most of my girlfriends are very good with it because they're Latin, but some of the Americans, I give them lipstick like, 'Put it on!'"

On her fiance Nick:
"He's really handsome. He's six foot four, and he has blue eyes and a lot of black hair. Or it used to be black. Now it's got a lot of white in it. Nick says all the white hair came from me."


I am the author of this blog . i will upload all my collection of celebrity photos daily . have fun !!! Contact me Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts