Welcome To My Blog

Thursday 11 July 2013

Salma Hayek: “Grown Ups 2” Promotions in the Big Apple


While continuing to promote her upcoming film "Grown Ups 2," Salma Hayek stopped by a pair of Big Apple studios on Wednesday (July 10).
Rocking a cute little black dress with tan heels along with a floral frock, the 46-year-old beauty prepared to dish out the praise for her brand new comedy.
In related news, the "Frida" actress spoke to the Global Post about how family comes first when picking a role.
"I've said no to many things and I don't regret it. If you notice, I only work in the summers," she explained.
Miss Hayek continued, "I'm very lucky because my daughter ad my husband support me a lot in my work. So, thanks to that, I can do many things."

Enjoy the pictures of Salma Hayek arriving for her appearance on "Katie" (July 10).





I am the author of this blog . i will upload all my collection of celebrity photos daily . have fun !!! Contact me Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts